Monday, May 14, 2012

Storage

plano gun guard xl
Plano gun guard xl

I was looking for a weather proof hard case for my camera bodies and lenses for safe storage, instead of using the regular camera bag. Owning a few of the little cases for my Smallhd monitors from a big company know for their excellent storage cases. Which i really like. I knew the bigger ones that were large enough would not be cheap. So one day at a sporting goods store I was looking around and saw something in the gun cases. That fit what i was looking for, weather proof, hard case with the pluck-able foam that locked. Alittle smaller then I was looking for so I searched the web and  found Amazon carried a case. Plano gun guard xl  for just over a 100 dollars. I ordered 2 of them and a soon as they came in. I noticed the build was very nice. The foam is nice and thick with 3 layers total. The top layer, then the pluck-able layer and finally a bottom layer. The cases are big enough for either 6 dslr bodies or around 12 lenses. To me for the money these are a great buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment